ok, please let know where it will be release on github, because we couldn't
test it on our server because of OS dependance

That look great !

De : vinayak mv [mailto:vinayakvasu...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 17 mai 2017 10:55
À : info.ubichip; kannel users
Objet : Re: FREE SMPP SERVER

Source code is not yet available it will be released soon on github, i think
its compiled on centos 6 64bit ie its working on my centos server.only some
libmysqlclient.so.20 error while installing so i downloaded
libmysqlclient.so.20.2.1 from evoxtel and copied that to /usr/lib64/mysql/ and
symlink to libmysqlclient.so.20 and to check run ldd vsmppbox