I think you should try using below parameter by setting value as "no"

source-addr-autodetect boolean Optional, if defined tries to scan the
source address and set TON and NPI settings accordingly. If you don't want
to autodetect the source address, turn this off, by setting it to no.
(Defaults to yes).

Thanks,
ā€‹Pā€‹

--

*STL Disclaimer:*
The content of this message may be legally privileged and confidential and
confirmation by authorised person. Visit us at www.sterlitetech.com
 Please consider environment before printing this email !