The smscs do not necessarily have to have same-ids. Same smsc-ids are used when you want to load balance the traffic among two or more smscs.
Use two id. It is important that smsc1 should allow smsc2 and vice versa. I can't be much verbose now, as I'm writing from my handy. I'll have access to a computer tomorrow afternoon. Until then, read the userguide and experiment.

Davor