Davor

Thanks a lot, it was really helpful. Also I would like to share another
solution that I found, and is using to SMSC with the same name, Here you
have the config files  ---excerpt

*opensmppbox.conf*

group = core
dlr-storage = mysql
group = opensmppbox
opensmppbox-id =mysmppbox
log-level = 0
log-file = /var/log/kannel/opensmppbox.log
our-system-id = testsmpp
use-systemid-as-smsboxid = true
*route-to-smsc = smppgwgeneric*
# see sample smpplogins.txt
smpp-logins = "/etc/kannel/smpplogins.txt"

*kannel.conf*

#---------------------------------------------
# CORE......

#---------------------------------------------
# SMSC CONNECTIONS

#SMSC 1
group = smsc
*smsc-id = smppgwgeneric*
smsc = smpp
host =x.x.x.x
port = 5019
smsc-username = xxxxxxx
smsc-password = xxxxxx
allowed-prefix = "5019;+5019"
preferred-prefix = "5019;+5019"
allowed-smsc-id = smppgwgeneric
msg-id-type = 0x01

#SMSC 2
group = smsc
smsc-username = xxxxxxx
smsc-password = xxxxxx
*smsc-id = smppgwgeneric*
smsc = smpp
host = X.X.X.X
port = 4201

allowed-prefix = "5013;+5013;5018;+5018"
preferred-prefix = "5013;+5013;5018;+5018"
allowed-smsc-id = smppgwgeneric
msg-id-type = 0x01

Hope could be helpful for someone else.

Regards,