Hello,

Thanks for the time you spent and the patch, I will take a look at it.

Meanwhile, you can try the following (not tested):
- Put the non-embedded assembly in the Resources folder.
- Set the BaseDirectory of the current AppDomain to point to the Resources
folder.
- Use the MONO_LOG_LEVEL environment variable to see the assembly resolution
logs.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.