Hi Rob

It's not a database table that has to be entered for this parameter. You
can specify the path to a file that is used by either Sendmail or
Postfix mail server to resolve users for incoming messages. This will be
a simple text file with pairs of e-mail address and user name on each line.

If you have a database table with your user mapping, you should take a
look at the following patch:
http://lists.roundcube.net/mail-archive/roundcube.dev/2006/02/123/

Regards,
Thomas