Hello,
Related:
http://blog.sonatype.com/2008/12/central-repository-downloading-the-nexus-index/
And especially the news of a public available dataset (by
Google):http://takari.io/2015/10/28/google-maven-central.html

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 8:14 PM +0100, "Laird Nelson" <ljnel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

(This may be a Sonatype question, but it does concern Maven central and the
Maven community so I thought I'd ask here.)

Currently, you can search Maven central efficiently using search.maven.org.
You can search on coordinates and also by class (i.e. "what artifact
contains a class whose name contains the string 'Frobnicator'?").

How would one go about lobbying for additional Solr/Lucene indices on other
things, like, say, META-INF/MANIFEST.MF header contents, or the presence of
a certain resource (com/foo/bar/Frobnicator.properties etc.), or full-text
search on non-binary resources? Stuff like that?  Or is there some service
I'm unaware of out there that provides this information that I could then
use to resolve the resulting artifact pointers?

Best,
Laird