there is the documentation for component reference documentation publication:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/website/deploy-component-reference-documentation.html

but nothing for end-users: the developer doc is not easy to understand, but I
managed to write one. For end-users, I don't know how to write it to have a
chance someone will use it...

Regards,

Hervé