Dear All,

I'd like to implement versioning of my builds based on actual SVN revisions.

However, when using buildnumber plugin, it returns the revision of top level
folder (repository root), not my subfolder.

When running the following command in console, which seems to be executed
via plugin during the build process:

svn --non-interactive info C:\trunk\liferay\test-portlet

I am getting the following outcome:

Relative URL: ^/trunk/liferay/test-portlet
Repository Root: https://svn.doctribute.org/svn/dev
Repository UUID: d2212073-805c-254b-a7b3-a8ceac86dd9a
Revision: 44044
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: j.tosovsky
Last Changed Rev: 43992
Last Changed Date: 2017-03-24 16:44:15 +0100 (Fri, 24 Mar 2017)

For my use I'd prefer using 'Last Changed Rev' and 'Last Changed Date' for
the final buildNumber and timestamp respectively. Currently I am getting
44044, which is not the revision of my code, but the revision of other
(sister) project.

I've tried to modify this option (with both true/false values), but the
result is same:
<useLastCommittedRevision>false</useLastCommittedRevision>
(I am not sure I understand the meaning of this feature)

Is there any chance to utilize 'Last Changed XXX' entries?

Thanks,

Jan