Hi,

I am very sure maven-artifact-transfer is not the issue.

The real issue is MavenSession.ProjectBuildingRequest.RemoteRepositories,
needed by maven-artifact-transfer, has snapshot resolution disable

For my case, I am using maven setting's mirror to route all pom's
repositories to my internal maven repository.

This also means I have only one remoteRepository with this content from my
debugger

      id: xxx
      url: http://my.internal.repo/public
   layout: default
snapshots: [enabled => false, update => daily]
 releases: [enabled => true, update => daily]

What could have caused this?

I  am seeing this issue on all maven 3.1+

Thanks

-Dan