Hi Mark,

for the versions-maven-plugin there is already an issue for that:

https://github.com/mojohaus/versions-maven-plugin/issues/56

Currently I'm working on a large number of the issues in the versions-maven-plugin ...

https://github.com/mojohaus/versions-maven-plugin/milestone/2?closed=1

It will take some time...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise