Hi Dan,

I'm trying to do something in this direction starting next week...

Apart from that already tested it with Eclipse Neon without any issue...(at the moment only test projects with 10-15 modules)...

But it works at the moment..

In the meantime I have found one issue which is related to maven-enforcer-plugin where I already opened an issue for it [1]..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MENFORCER-268