That means you're missing inheritRefs=true in the <ant> task. It is necessary for the references to be propagated to subprojects.

I've also added an integration test in https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins/tree/trunk/maven-antrun-plugin/src/it/attach-artifact-from-ant-task that you can maybe look at.

Guillaume

Le 02/06/2017 à 10:21, Jürgen Weber a écrit :
Hi,

no, still does not work.

Where is your changed source? I could run it in the debugger..

Juergen

Maven project reference not found: maven.project.ref

at
org.apache.maven.ant.tasks.AttachArtifactTask.execute(AttachArtifactTask.java:80)