Hello,

I fear you have done everything correctly and the issue is with the Jenkins
Maven plugin. There is already a bug report in the Jenkins Maven Plugin,
but it's hard to find. If I recall how to find it, I will post it here.

Unfortunately, it does not look like an easy bug, so you cannot use the
"Maven" Job type in Jenkins together with the .mvn folder feature. However,
what you can do is create a Freestyle Job and add a build step "Call Maven
goals".

Cheers,

Pascal