404, yes, Jenkins does not create directory index, but the content is a valid
Eclipse update site...
To avoid the surprise of this 404, I tweaked the Jenkins job to add a minimal
index.html:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/doxia-eclipse-editor/Maven-generated_Site/eclipse/

The site is now updated...

Regards,