Hi,

first recommendation I can give is upgrade the plugin versions cause 1.3 from 2008 ...is really old...

furthermore error code 502 is "Bad Gateway"...do you have an Apache http server between you and the Nexus ? Or do you use Nexus plain...? Sounds like an issue on network level...Or bad configuration of Nexus etc..

How does your settings.xml look like?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise