On 5/21/05, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pure system properties can be set using
> <systemProperties><property>value</property>
>
> http://maven.apache.org/maven2/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html

I did see that, although without hardcoding the dll path I wasn't sure
how this could reference a m2 repo subdir.

> However, surefire doesn't fork at this point, so it may not work for
> that particular property. I think there is already a JIRA for it under
> the surefire project if you want to track it.

I couldn't find an issue under m2 nor surefire - not sure if I'm
missing something?

> The DLL situation is a combination of documents here:
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+2.0+Design+Documents
>
> "packaging vs type" discusses how to get the dll
> "build profiles" will discuss (after I finished typing it up from some
> scribbled notes) how to do OS specific dependencies.
>
> These are all up for review in the next week, so comments are
> appreciated (see my recent post to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I did see that thanks, but was just curious as to whether this
use-case had been resolved or was a part of that bigger discussion.

Thanks Brett,

Mark