From: "Dennis Lundberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:17:10 +0200
Subject: Re: Writting mojos in Groovy?

James CE Johnson wrote:
> Thanks Dennis!
>
> That's cool and I managed to get hooked up with version 1.0-alpha-2. Is that
> the latest / correct version?
>
> So now I have MyMojo.groovy that is compiling happily.

Thank sounds good.

> However, the plugin plugin generates plugin.xml. I need to either (a) tell
> it not to do that so that I can create it by hand or (b) tell it to generate
> it from MyMojo.groovy.

I'm afraid that I can't help you this, as I'm not familiar with how the
plugin works, or Groovy for that matter. If you don't get an answer to
your question on this list you could join the mojo-user mailing list and
ask there. That's where this plugin is being developed. More info can be
found here:

   http://mojo.codehaus.org/mail-lists.html

>> James CE Johnson wrote:
>>> Can anybody point me to a how-to or recipe or good blog entry on
>>> creating a mojo in groovy?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> James
>> You're in luck!
>> The Groovy Maven Plugin has just been released. Check it out here:
>>
>>    http://mojo.codehaus.org/groovy-maven-plugin/
>>
>> --
>> Dennis Lundberg

Dennis Lundberg