I'm having a problem with this installation with the command line:

sudo patch -p1 < .../mbuni-amr-patch

When running this, I get the following error:

patching file decoder.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 14.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 83.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file decoder.c.rej
patching file encoder.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 121.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file encoder.c.rej
patching file makefile.gcc
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] n
Apply anyway? [n] y
Hunk #1 FAILED at 53.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 78.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 114.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file makefile.gcc.rej

I have saved the patch to a file before uploading it to my Ubuntu Lucid
server.

Also, I have not successfully installed the gateway, as I get this error
when I run ./bootstrap:

autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory

Can I get help with this? I do not have much experience setting up such
gateways.

Thanks!