Hi everyone,

I'm curious about the different uses people are finding for Mbuni, and
wondering if anyone has the same goals for it as I do (I suspect so).  I
have a MySQL DB and a set of PHP forms on a VPS (CentOS 5.4).  Users submit
HTTP POST requests to this database/PHP form (via a web app), and these POST
requests are turned into MMS messages and sent to a recipient of the user's
choice (on Verizon/AT&T/etc).  Any replies to these messages would ideally
be routed to the PHP form, which will perform its own notifications to
users, outside of Mbuni.

Not a radical concept, so I figure someone's probably doing this already,
maybe with Mbuni.  I already have a similar configuration set up, but it's
using MMS email gateways (i.e. emailing something to xxxxxxx...@mms.att.net)
which is very limited, and sometimes unreliable.  I'd like to be able to
communicate directly with Verizon/AT&T/etc. MMSC's over MM4, since virtually
every phone company supporting MMS has an MMSC and not all of them have
email gateways (would also enable sending to foreign carriers without email
gateways like Vodafone, Orange, etc).  Also, am wondering if Mbuni has a
capability to resolve external MMSC addresses from the MSISDN; i.e. not
having to enter which carrier the person is on when you send them a message.
 I saw that there is a "resolve" module on Mbuni developer version, but
wasn't sure if that's what I'm looking for.

I've compiled and installed Mbuni on my VPS, so I've at least cleared that
hurdle; haven't configured it yet, and am wondering if anyone has it
configured for a similar purpose.

If anyone has any information that could be of help, please advise.  Thanks!
 -Justin