Thanks Paul for the answer,

*The MMSC pretty much always inserts a sender address for you*
-> MMSC do you mean the modem ? or the MMSC of my provider?

*hence Mbuni removes the sender address and tells the MMSC to insert one
*->And is it possible to patch Mbuni to modify this behavior ? not remove
the sender address ?

Regards,

Emmanuel*
*