According to the MMS encoding spec, this field should be a "Long-integer". The
encoding for this is defined in WAP-203-WSP Section 8.1.2:

8.1.2 Variable Length Unsigned Integers
Many fields in the data unit formats are of variable length. Typically, there
will be an associated field that specifies the size of the variable length
field. In order to keep the data unit formats as small as possible, a variable
length unsigned integer encoding is used to specify lengths. The larger the
unsigned integer, the larger the size of its encoding.
Each octet of the variable length unsigned integer is comprised of a single
Continue bit and 7 bits of payload as shown in Figure 27.

To encode a large unsigned integer, split it into 7-bit fragments and place
them in the payloads of multiple octets. The most significant bits are placed
in the first octets with the least significant bits ending up in the last
octet. All octets MUST set the Continue bit to 1 except the last octet, which
MUST set the Continue bit to 0.