Hello everyone!
I hope this email finds you well.  I hope everyone is as excited about
ApacheCon as I am!
I'd like to remind you all of a couple of important dates, as well as ask for
your assistance in spreading the word! Please use your social media platform(s)
to get the word out! The more visibility, the better ApacheCon will be for
all!! :)
CFP Close: February 12, 2016CFP Notifications: February 29, 2016Schedule
Announced: March 3, 2016
To submit a talk, please visit:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/cfp

Link to the main site can be found here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america

Apache: Big Data North America 2016 Registration Fees:
Attendee Registration Fee: US$599 through March 6, US$799 through April 10,
US$999 thereafterCommitter Registration Fee: US$275 through April 10, US$375
thereafterStudent Registration Fee: US$275 through April 10, $375 thereafter
Planning to attend ApacheCon North America 2016 May 11 - 13, 2016? There is an
add-on option on the registration form to join the conference for a discounted
fee of US$399, available only to Apache: Big Data North America attendees.
So, please tweet away!!
I look forward to seeing you in Vancouver! Have a groovy day!!
~Melissaon behalf of the ApacheCon Team