I experienced the same with Mina 2.0.9.
When I delve deeper into mina code I saw that the thread is looping endless
until the sessions' collection is empty. And due to synchronization issue I
guess it never does...
It was a long time ago and I'm not in front of my laptop right now so I cannot
share more light.

Regards
Guy

Sent from iPhone, please excuse typos.

On 24 ????? 2016, at 11:51, Simo Chiegang, Boris Arthur