I guys, I have the following Problem:

-          I defined a Server to handle some Json Strings.

Acceptor a = new NioSocketAcceptor();

-          I had some filters so:

a.getFilterChain().clear(); // I removed all filters

a.getFilterChain().addLast("jsonString", new ProtocolCodecFilter(...));

a.setHandler(myHandler);

I want to know, if in my case the newer event is not processed if the event
handler method for the older event for the same session hasn't returned yet?
Or I always need an Executor Filter?

In my requirement, I don't need parallel processing. I must wait that the event
handler complete executes before start to handle the new event.

Thanks

Confidentiality note:
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and/or its affiliates
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due
to an error in transmission, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately
and to delete this email and any attachment from your system.