Le 16/08/16 à 11:15, Simo Chiegang, Boris Arthur a écrit :
> I guys, I have the following Problem:
>

> -          I defined a Server to handle some Json Strings.
>
> Acceptor a = new NioSocketAcceptor();
>

> -          I had some filters so:
>
> a.getFilterChain().clear(); // I removed all filters
>
> a.getFilterChain().addLast("jsonString", new ProtocolCodecFilter(...));
>
> a.setHandler(myHandler);
>
> I want to know, if in my case the newer event is not processed if the event
> handler method for the older event for the same session hasn't returned yet?

Not sure I understand...

Let me try to give an answer that might fit your question :

as soon as one session is created, and as soon as you don't have an
executor in the chian, then any message send by the client will be
processed in the exact order it has been sent. Ie, if a client sends 2
messages A and B, they will be preocessed in teh same order, A then B.
> Or I always need an Executor Filter?
No, you rarely need an executor filter.

> In my requirement, I don't need parallel processing. I must wait that the
> event handler complete executes before start to handle the new event.

That is what will happen, always.