Hi everyone,
I have implemented a sftp server using the SftpSubystem with 0.8.0
version. Now I started to adapt my code for the latest 1.3.0 version,
but the code has changed considerably. Has anyone made a porting from
the old before-Java7 filesystem structure to the new one or there is
nothing else to do that implement all Path, File, FileSystem,
FileSystemProvider, etc specifications?

Thanks in advance,
Francesco Caliumi.

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email
marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying,
storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.