Hi !

seems like I have hard time moderating your message to the users
mailinglist... Never mind. here is a copy :

> We have a standalone application. It crashed suddenly. The log contains a
> class which is found in mina-core jar file. I have attached the crash
> report. Please let me know if you could find out any root cause for the
> crash. Thank you. server_crash_report.txt

<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52619/server_crash_report.txt>

First of all, this is a JVM crash, not a MINA crash The fact that the crash
occurred while the exacution was in a mina call is incidental.

I would strongly to switch to a more recent version of Java, the one you use is
quite antiquated and not supported anymore (4 years old, the last supported
Java 6 version from Oracle, which has issued 16 released for Java 6).

Java 8 is the current version, Java 7 has been EOLed 2 years ago.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org