The websites will soon be updated with this link as well. As for the alpha releases, it's ready I just need to finish moving over the artifacts. I didn't get everything moved around on Friday and we had a long weekend in the US. It'll be in shortly and should be on the website soon after that.

Scott

michael freedman wrote:
There was a slight hiccup/delay. The JCP, which had originally approved me doing both the Portlet 1.0 and Portlet 2.0 Bridge specs within JSR 301, reversed themselves once they understood the process I was using and indicated I needed a separate JSR for the Portlet 2.0 bridge. As bootstrapping a JSR takes time I got them to host the Early Draft v. 1 on the JCP site so I could provide a link to it. That link is listed on the JSR 301 Community page. For your convenience I have included it here <https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_JCP-Site/en_US/-/USD/viewproductdetail-start?productref=portlet_2_0_bridge-ea-oth-js...@cds-cds_jcp>:
https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_JCP-Site/en_US/-/USD/viewproductdetail-start?productref=portlet_2_0_bridge-ea-oth-js...@cds-cds_jcp

In addition we are about to release the alpha 1 binary version of the 2.0 bridge in the Apache project. As usual if you want to keep up to date on the latest function you can pull the source from the main trunk.
Please send questions/comments as needed.
    -Mike-

Saurabh M Agarwal wrote:

Hi Mike,

Per your last update, I understand that the alpha release for JSR 301 RI for Portlet 2.0 specs would be out sometime in mid Jan. Would like to know about the current plans of this release.

Thanks,
Saurabh.

----- Forwarded by Saurabh M Agarwal/India/IBM on 01/19/2009 02:11 PM -----
*"Saurabh Agarwal" <saurabh0...@gmail.com>*