Hi,

i have a weird behavior on some partial requests/responses.
If i get a exception a partial request, my ExceptionHandler will be called
and a redirect to my own error page will be done.

However, PrimeFaces throws an FacesException if a component can not be
found (I think this is the same behavior as with MyFaces or Mojarra).
In this case, 2x partial-response tags will rendered.

What MyFaces do:

-start writing partial response
-render components
-end writing partial response
-exception (Can not find component occured)
-call ExceptionHandler
-write next partial response with redirect tag

So PrimeFaces does only check the first partial-response tag and so it does
not redirect to the page.

I this behavior really correct in this way? Or should i create an issue?

Best regards,
Thomas