Hi,

I am upgrading my application from JSF 1.2 to 2.2.

I have a simple response.sendRedirect() in my backing bean. This used to
work in JSF 1.2. After upgrading JSF 2.2, it has stopped working giving the
error "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot change buffer size after
data has been written   at org.apache.catalina.connecto"

Actually, none of the redirects are working. I read about JSF Lifecyle and
found that after adding below line after sendRedirect(), it is working.
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().responseComplete();

However, can anyone help me in understanding how the implementation of JSF
has upgraded in 2.2 that redirect has stopped working without completing
the response?

Thanks!