On 01/07/2015 10:01, khush N wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the quick reply!

I am using JSF 2.2. As mentioned in my previous email, I have huge code
base which is using c:forEach tag. So, it would be really great if I can
figure out the real issue with c:forEach.

If there is not other way to make c:forEach work, I will have to switch to
ui:repeat.
ui:repeat is not an equivalent of c:forEach.

c:forEach is evaluated when building the component tree.
ui:repeat is evaluated after the component tree is build.

So, code such as :

<c:forEach ...>
</c:forEach>

Will generate p:row components according to your c:forEach, which will be taken in account by the p:dataTable component.
But this will not work with ui:repeat.

Ludovic