Hello,

I have a JSF application that has been using Mojarra for the past 2
years. I am attempting to switch to MyFaces 2.2.9, but I am having
problems.

It doesn't seem to like my composite components. I am getting numerous
exceptions like:

javax.faces.view.facelets.TagException: /views/records/records.xhtml
@81,57 <common:paging> Tag Library supports namespace:
http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/components/common, but no tag was
defined for name: paging

This worked in Mojarra, but for some reason is not working in MyFaces.

My namespace declarations in records.xhtml look like:

  "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
         xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core";
         xmlns:common="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/components/common";
         xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html";
         xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core";
         xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets";>
<ui:composition template="/templates/template.xhtml">

My project structure looks like:

webapp/resources/components/common/paging.xhtml
webapp/templates/template.xhtml
webapp/views/records/records.xhtml

Any ideas on what is causing this?

Thanks.

--

Chris Baumgartner
Java Software Developer

--
NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the
information, or information otherwise protected from disclosure by law.  If