I am pleased to announce a new episode of the Enterprise Java Newscast.

The Enterprise Java Newscast, hosted by Kito D. Mann, Ian Ilavats, and
Daniel Hinojosa, is a monthly podcast that covers the latest headlines in
the world of Enterprise Java Development.

In this episode, Kito, Daniel, Ian and special guest Venkat Subramaniam
discuss a wide variety of topics including JavaOne, Java lambdas,
microservices, ES2015’s class syntax, and his new book, Pragmatic Scala
(the second edition of Programming Scala). In fact, the discussion was so
great that we skipped the new releases! They are, however, included here
for your reference.

Listen to the Podcast here:
<http://content.jsfcentral.com/documents/291805/291830/The+Enterprise+Java+Newscast-Episode+30-Dec+2015.mp3/a2899be6-e5e9-4dd3-a4d3-2a6de39b7c11>
http://content.jsfcentral.com/documents/291805/291830/The+Enterprise+Java+Newscast-Episode+30-Dec+2015.mp3/a2899be6-e5e9-4dd3-a4d3-2a6de39b7c11
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403