Hi

It could be possible, I do not have all the details, but I have the
impression that happens on jsp, or at least I have seen that before.
MyFaces does what the spec says, but this part could not be well defined.

It is clear the release should happen after the end of the lifecycle, but
since the rendering step is delegated to jsp in this case, after that point
there is no control, so the code just release in that point. The problem
here is we don't know what happens for different jsp containers. In my
understanding not every jsp implementation works the same, but as I said, I
have not entered into details.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe