Thanks I was not aware of Tobago. I looked through the demo and it has some great features like the calendar control and popup box among many other things.

however on the "Select controls" demo the "Singleselection List", "Multiselection List" and "Shuttle List" seem to bleed outside their boundaries. i am using the latest version of Chrome