Hi All,
We were able to update the jsf version to the lates and randomly generate
the enc key as mentioned in
https://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Secure_Your_Application

However, the Initialization vector for CBC needs to be mentioned. Can we
not generate it randomly ?

Is this a bug in JSF ?

If i could generate the Enc key, then the IV should have been generated
randomly.

Please let know

--
Thanks & Regards