On 20/02/17 6:49 PM, toki wrote:
On 02/20/2017 04:35 AM, Sarah Kragness wrote:

says 'access denied'... for the cBrainpower1.3 - creative learning made
The version on the AOo extension page has been obsolete for at least
five years.

So who is responsible to maintain this website?

SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, SINCE IT'S ON A TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD PAGE?????????
Get version 2.1 from http://openofficeapps.weebly.com/

This website doesn't allow to download it said "Download (Inaktiv)"

#####

I don't get the apparent popularity of this extension:

The more I look at this extension, the more I think that an extension
that implements PILOT, a la LibreLogo for LibO, would be more useful.

It's not up to us to discuss the functionality / use fullness of an extension, but if it is available on the extension web page
it should be downloadable otherwise the extension should be removed.

jonathon