For the record, username provided by email, off the list.

Hagar

Le 12/04/2017 à 10:30, Rory O'Farrell a écrit :
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:37:30 -0500
Ronald Pass <rip...@wowway.net> wrote:

Sirs:

I went to the Community Support site and tried to login. Iforgot my password
and chose that selection. I got the popup that said my user name/password was
not found. I then tried to register but go the message that my email was
already registered. I am unable to login using my email or nay username that I
normally use.

My usernames are either “riplag” or my email address “rip...@wowway.net
<mailto:rip...@wowway.net>”.

How can I recover my info and login to the community support page?

Thank you very much,

Ronald I. Pass
I have forwarded your message to the Admins on the Forum; when they come online
I'm sure they'll send you the information you seek.

My preliminary investigation shows that you may be registered on Forum under
the name riplag3838, but I have not rights to access and send you your password.