On 24/05/2017 09:15, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
I am trying to use the Label Writer Document and insert the datasource from a
registered ODB, however I am only shown either with the Field Name and/or
Database.DBfield.NextRecord but not the actual value of it. How can I make it
so it shows the actual value?

Remove the tick from Tools | Options... | OpenOffice Writer | View | Display | Field codes.

Also using the Avery Letter Size -> 8160 Ink Jet Address (Format Sheet) but I
cant seem to get all the records from the ODB.
Have you clicked the Data to Fields button in the Table Data toolbar?

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker