On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 05:14:17 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
"Suzanne Klee" <sk...@ctesc.net> wrote:

> My Spellcheck has always worked perfectly in Open Office Writer and
> underlined the words in Red when I'm typing a Document! Now; it suddenly
> stopped doing that! PLEASE HELP!
>                                    Thank you, Suzanne Klee!

Start by renaming your OpenOffice user profile.

As you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File
Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer (sometimes
called Windows Explorer) Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder
- "user.old" is a
good choice. Start OpenOffice.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>