hello every one.
i subscribed to the group many months ago.
with hope that can help you and getting help from you.
i sent answer to the simple questions which i could help
and i dont know did my answer help you?
are they beneficial for you or not?
but unfortunately, your program is not 100% accessible for blind users.
for example: footnotes, tables, say all command etc dont work for
screen reader users.
also openoffice combines diacritics in to letters for arabic language,
we cant navigate between diacritics in the way we can navigate through
letters using right arrow key and even character count is incorrect.
its not my expected behaviour or comfortable for me to use your
program, without supporting of diacritics.
i dont see any special and useful update for openoffice in recent
years and if i cant read, write and edit my books, and developers dont
solve this issue, i realy cant use your program and i decide to
unsubscribe from this group.
whats your idea?
who can help me and answer my question?
God bless you all.