I honestly, didn't want to say anything bad to anyone. Yesterday, there was
about a 1 inch spider in the sink. Got a piece of paper & tried to help it
out. I'm sorry, it would rip my sole out to hurt another animal. I could
not live with myself. Sadly it seems mobile.
`how do you make another animal, whole again?
After, sigh, the difficulties of the world?
I despair?
I just wanted to make the world a better place, but it was forlorn.
I apologise, for my failure

John