Hi,

I am needing to open several documents that I have saved in the past,
however I am not able to do so.  When I open the Open Office application,
and I click on the drop down menu indicated by the arrow next to "open", I
see the documents that I need to open. However, when I click on the
documents, it says that "this document does not exist".  Not only is that
on my most recent ones that I need to work on, but also on many other
documents as well. It says that the documents are "shortcuts". I am not
sure what that means, however what i do know is that I have opened and
closed these few documents several times, all which I have saved each and
every time. Please let me know the best route for me to take ASAP.

Thank you,
Holly Murphy