At 17:52 20/08/2017 +0200, Bert de Lange wrote:
I like to see the next row of a table on a new page. But I can't find how to do.

There are various ways to do this.

o Go to Table | Table Properties | Text Flow (or right-click | Table... | Text Flow) and note the options "Allow table to split across pages and columns" and "Allow row to break across pages and columns". Toggle those settings to achieve what you need. Note that the first one applies to the entire table, whereas the second can be applied to rows generally or separately, either by selecting the relevant row(s) before applying a change or else by using right-click | Row > | Allow Row to Break Across Pages and Columns" instead. This is the ideal method if all you need is to avoid a row being split across a page break.

o You can construct two separate tables. If you have already created your table, you can split it into two. With the cursor in the part of the row on the first page, go to Table | Split Table (or right-click | Split Table). Then you can place the second table however you wish using the normal facilities.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker