On 02/24/2012 09:37 PM, Terry Phelps wrote:

>     >
>     Hi Terry,
>     The engine.log should contain logs regarding ISO files,
>     can you please attach it to the mail, maybe we can find some clues
>     there.
>
>     Regards,
>     Maor
>

> I am attaching what I think you're asking for:
> /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log
>
> Near the end of it, I do see this:
>
> 2012-02-24 13:49:28,795 INFO
> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.IsoDomainListSyncronizer] (pool-5-thread-48)
> Finished automatic refresh process for Unknown file type with success,
> for storage domain id 48a5390f-2f86-485c-8537-b6bc9dd71796.
>
> Perhaps that's relevant.

Hi Terry, you right, that is the log, although it could be helpful if
the debug mode was enabled there (It can be done by editing the
configuration file $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/configuration/standalone.xml
and change the xml entry: <logger category="org.ovirt.engine.core.bll">
from INFO to DEBUG)

>From what I see, there are no files fetched from VDSM
2012-02-23 15:06:43,465 INFO
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.HsmGetIsoListVDSCommand]
(http--0.0.0.0-8080-1) FINISH, HsmGetIsoListVDSCommand, return: []

The return list is empty.

Im not sure if it was already discussed in this mail thread, but maybe
it is also better to check the VDSM log in the hypervisor, or check what
does getIsoList verb returns.

Regarding the log that you were indicating, I am guessing, some how,
there is an unknown file in the DB, that the files in the DB are somehow
with file type Unknown, (I can not see the reason for it in the log).
but I'm not sure its relevant.