Hi

I would like to listen to JCR Nodes being added, modified and removed in Sling
and saw that you provide the Resource Change Listener which would work
perfectly but I could not figure out how to make the paths to listen for
dynamic.

What I would love to have is to configure an OSGi Service that either
implements ResourceChangeListener or does register one with Sling. The paths to
listen for are set by the OSGi Configuration and the user can add, change or
remove paths.

Is there a way to create a Resource Change Listener(s) dynamically so that when
I receive the configuration (changes) I can register them rather when the
Resource Change Listener service is deployed?

Thanks - Andy Schaefer