Hi all,

It seems that the way assets are resolved has changed a little. When an
asset contains an additional . (dot) it can't be resolved anymore to the
actual asset resource. e.g. /content/my.asset.pdf resolves to
/content/my.pdf rather than the expected path.

As a simple test you can copy the sling-logo.png to
/content/sling.logo.png. When now using the Sling Resolver Test - we see
that resolving /content/sling.logo.png results in a non-existing resource
with path /content/sling.png instead of the expected asset url. The section
after the first dot is now interpreted as a selector which didn't used to
be the case for assets in the past.

Was this intentionally changed or is this an actual bug?

Best regards

Bart