I guess, even if we use SlingSafeMethodsServlet and request parameter, I
still have this problem of securing the servlet... I've put a servlet at
paths = "/myservice/image" , and created a node at /myservice with an ACL
that denies jcr: all to everyone and anonymous, and yet anonymous can still
GET /myservice/image. It seems authentication still succeeds, as my Servlet
can see the user ID on the request, but the authorization via Effective
Policies isn't happening.