Hi,
Did nothing turn up in the Sling Console for Metrics ?

Each MetricsRegistry service should be dumped there, prefixed by its name.
There is a MetricsRegistry for Oak and one for Sling. I think if the
SlingMetrics bundle fails to start the service that wrappes the dropwizard
metrics classes you might get a dummy metrics service that does nothing. I
would check what services there are present implementing the MetricsService
and which components hold references to them.

There is code here [1] that collects all the Metrics Registries for
reporting purposes. You might be able adapt that to debug the problem.

HTH
Best Regards
Ian

1